What's Up Wednesday! March 2018


 

Ok April - you have one job to do!
Bring on sunshine, light jackets and flowers! 

We really need it to warm up substantially before the wedding!! 

Also... how is it that we are a 1/4th done with 2018!? 

I think I blinked and March flew by! 

Happy What's Up Wednesday!  



 

-- WHAT WE ARE EATING THIS WEEK --

 

Just kidding! I am not having desserts until the wedding!
 But I am making Mix and Match Mama's Cadbury Creme Egg Cake for an Easter dessert! I made this a couple years ago and Ryan and I have still think it is the best cake I have made to date!

 

-- WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT --

On Saturday it will be the 1 year anniversary of our move from Louisiana to Massachusetts! I sort of can't believe how fast this year went by and at the same time I sort of feel like my 4 years in Louisiana were a weird dream.

So many good times!













 -- WHAT I'M LOVING -- 

So soon!



-- WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO -- 

We went to a hockey game..,



We completed our Catholic Pre Cana...



We spent a weekend in Falmouth, MA...

 

We got a ton of snow!

 

And I had my Bridal Shower!



 --WHAT I'M DREADING --

Am I awful if I say finishing all the thank you cards from the Bridal Shower? =/

-- WHAT I'M WORKING ON --

See What I'm Dreading LOL

-- WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT -- 

Easter this weekend!
How cute was this picture from Easter last year??
Who wouldn't want to accidentally match the cutest 6 month old!?


 
-- WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING -- 

Watching

So our TV provider is Charter and for some reason (net neutrality?!) all the online apps no longer allow for me to watch my shows online since Charter is not a supported server. Urg. So for now... goodbye Greys Anatomy (**tears**) and Walking Dead. I can still watch TLC so the only show I have been watching is Counting On.



Reading

I just finished my last book!
What should I read next?
The Last Mrs. Parrish or Origin!?

  --WHAT I'M LISTENING TO --     

I am really loving the podcast Babes and Babies right now.



If you have watched the Bachelor - you will recognize these ladies!

In this unfiltered podcast, two TV moms and a Doula move past reality roses and get real dishing about motherhood, pregnancy, and pressing women's issues. It’s time we opened up about these topics and these ladies hold nothing back. If you’re looking for a safe space without judgment, tune in to this honest and hysterical take on all things women and babies. Come join The Bachelor's Carly Waddell, Jade Roper, and Liz Sandoz as they laugh, cry, and hot flash about every female topic from pregnancy sex to postpartum depression. 

I like that they cover the spectrum of being a mom, being pregnant for the first time and being in a relationship and someday wanting to be a mom. They are fun and real.



-- WHAT I'M WEARING -- 

Currently?
Polar bear pajama pants and my Nantucket sweatshirt... #Sexy

-- WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND -- 

We still do the dual Easter thing. We go to Ryan's dinner for apps and dinner #1 and then go to my cousins for dinner #2 and dessert!

-- WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH --

Finalizing all the Wedding Plans! Ahh!!!

Happy almost April! <3

Comments

Popular Posts