Friday Favorites (3.23.18)



--1-- 

We have gotten sooo much snow this past month and I am so over it. Four Nor'easters in a row is just too much! My cousin posted this on Facebook and it totally made me smile! At least us New Englander's are dealing with it with humor!


But Seriously.

--2--

We had our final florist appointment for the wedding this week and I cannot say enough good things about our florist! She sells flowers from her house and essentially just does it for fun!  As we were leaving the appointment she gave Ryan and I the biggest hugs and was just the sweetest. At this point she sort of feels like an aunt I don't get to see very often! When I got home, she had sent us this email:



She is the cutest!!
If you are in central Massachusetts and need a florist - message me! She is the best!
--3--

So (to my disappointment) Ryan had to shave his beard this week for work. He came out of the bathroom and was like "should I keep the mustache" and I couldn't stop laughing. Both our dads have pretty permanent mustaches and I couldn't get over how much Ryan looked like his dad.





This was basically my reaction face...



Well the mustache is officially gone after an overwhelming "NO" Instagram poll!
(Since I know you were all concerned/wondering lol)

--4--

I found some time to finish "My Story" by Elizabeth Smart this week and it was such a powerful read.  I had a hard time finishing it, not because it wasn't good, but because it was an emotional read. Ryan is going to read it now that I am done. It is truly remarkable how Elizabeth Smart kept her sanity after such a traumatizing experience. I really recommend this read.
 
Willow came and gave me snuggles when I was tearing up with the ending - he is the best bunny!


--5--

My tulips bloomed this week despite the snowy weather!! Though it mat be winter outside, I will embrace spring inside!



 

(Please ignore Survivor on in the background)

This weekend is my bridal shower! So exciting!
Hopefully I will have a bunch of photos to share next week!

Happy weekend everyone!

Comments

  1. Have a wonderful weekend, and a wonderful bridal shower! Very excited for you! Hang in there re: the weather. I have nothing to complain about here in CA - we'll be headed into a dry spell after almost a week of rain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts