Friday Favorites (3.16.18)



--1-- 

3 weeks in a row now, Massachusetts has been hit with Nor'easters. Ryan and I both worked from home on Tuesday and enjoyed the perks of PJs and crockpot meals! It was nice working together - brought us back to the days in college where we would do homework together in some empty classroom at night! 

 

--2--

And speaking of spending time with Ryan... our trip to Falmouth, MA was a big time favorite this week! We love Cape Cod and this was our last trip before the wedding!

  
--3--

 And speaking of the wedding... yesterday was the 50 day mark!! Woooooo


Which means... today is 49 days until the wedding and 51 days until Hawaii!

--4--

And speaking of the Honeymoon... I totally need to get this bag right???

 

I have been obsessing about it for a week now and I am pretty sure it is the perfect bag for our long plane rides. I think it would also double as a perfect beach bag for when we are there.
(FYI I am 98% sure I am going to buy this bag after I finish typing this out but felt like I needed to justify it lol).
--4--

 And speaking of... (haha JK the segue didn't work). Ok I have a funny story about my wedding registry that has had me cracking up all week. After our registry was complete everyone kept saying not to look at it so some of the things would be a surprise at the bridal shower. Well my shower is next weekend and I decided to take a peak to see what sort of stuff Ryan and I would probably end up buying ourselves and LOOK...

 

Somehow there was a glitch with the wine and champagne glasses and even though people would buy them, they were not being removed from the registry. I swear this would only happen to me. So it looks like 40 wine glasses and 32 champagne glasses are coming my way... LOL Apparently the party is always going to be at our place?! I think the funniest part is (for those new around here) that I don't drink (never have)!!!

I called my mom after I saw this and was like omg mom - at the shower every other person is going to give me wine or champagne glasses. We then proceeded to laugh for the next 20 minutes!!! I think her plan is to turn it into some kind of shower game! I'll keep you posted!!

--5--

And for #5 this week I am actually taking a poll. My Macbook Pro for the last 6 years is finally starting to go. I have always been a Mac user so I am pretty set on getting another one... but... which one?! I feel so out of the loop since I haven't needed one since I was in grad school! So any Mac users out there have any opinions on the new Macbooks and Macbook pros? Or any PC users out there got a compelling argument for why I should switch to a PC?! Tell me! Let me know!! I need help!


**Note: In the chance my computer goes in the next day or two and I don't resolve the issue this weekend, I may need to take a quick blogging break (heads up!)

Happy weekend everyone!
Tomorrow I am getting eyelashes for the wedding... the kind that apparently last months?! My aunt who owns a spa talked me into it but now I am starting to get nervous! My goal is for them to look super natural but I am worried they will be jersey shore (which is an exaggeration I'm sure... but still)! Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. LOL, cracking up over here about the wine & champagne glasses!!! Good luck with the eye lashes, I'm sure all will go well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny about the wine & champagne glasses! We had a shower last year where the bride kept getting the same gift over and over and over again. It was hilarious! I think she ended up with around 10 (I can't remember what it was now though). I would definitely go with another Mac when mine dies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts