The Rare Weekend Where I Had Time to Nap

I have to start this weekend review with Friday because it ended up being a surprisingly fun day. After lunch, my coworkers and I decided we should build a snowman.  You know we work at an engineering office because he is rocking solar eclipse glasses and a homemade 3D printed corn cob pipe!


 


After work my dad had gotten tickets to participate in the Escape Games in Worcester. We had done an Escape Room back when we lived in Louisiana when my dad came to visit and he loved it so much, he has been talking about it ever since (even though we failed miserably). So Ryan, my dad, his girlfriend and I did "The Fallout" room and we actually completed it (with 3 minutes to spare)! I don't want to say anything about the room so as not to ruin it for anyone else but it was a good one! We had to use 2 out of the 3 clues we were given but I would still say we did a pretty good job! 

 

Saturday morning I did this...



I got eyelash extensions!!! AHHH! 
So my aunt who owns a spa talked me into this for the wedding and I was pretty nervous to get it done. I do not wear a lot of make up normally so this is something I probably would have never gotten done if I wasn't getting married! This is the trial set which is only a quarter set. I am so glad I started here because it wasn't too much all at once. For the wedding I will do a partial (half) and see how that goes!

I will say - I have had them a couple days and I like them! I definitely don't need to use mascara, and they look pretty natural. So far so good! 

Since Saturday was Saint Patricks day, we cooked up a big cornbeef and cabbage dinner and had a couple friends over for dinner! It was so yummy!


Sunday involved a lot of this...

 


And I took a glorious nap while Ryan worked on a new painting! 
#OnceInABlueMoon

It was a nice relaxing weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts