Random Questions

A couple weeks ago Sarah at Meet the Shaneyfelts did a quick post with some random questions and I decided that those questions would be perfect to answer for a quick post today!


1. What is your favorite smell?
Sugar. I love Buttercream and Vanilla scents
OR
Christmas: Pine, Fresh Snow, Gingerbread

2. Last time you cried?
During the Olympics. I get so emotionally invested in storylines of the team members and when I see them do well I always end up crying with them in celebration!
3. What is your favorite pizza?
Dominos Plain Cheese... omg love that fluffy garlic crust
4. What is your favorite flower?
I really love Gardenias and Cabbage Roses
5. What is your favorite dog breed?
Cockapoos! This is the type of dog Ryan and I are going to get when we get a house!
 

6. Do you untie your laces before taking your shoes off?
Never Ever.
7. Do you like roller coasters?
Yes... but not flippy ones!

8. Favorite ice cream?
Butter Crunch (or anything Butterscotch)

9. What are you listening to?
All my favorite podcasts!
 

10. What is your favorite foods?
Pizza
Cheesecake
All things Italian

11. What is your favorite holiday? 
Christmas, Christmas and More Christmas

12. Night owl or morning person?
Morning Person. I am up by 5am without an alarm and in bed by 9pm and can barely keep my eyes open!

13. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday!! No question!

 

Comments

Popular Posts