My Bridal Shower!

On Saturday my friends and family threw me a Bridal Shower... and it was lovely! For the most part it was a surprise, but I picked up bits and pieces of information from different people leading up to it heehee! 

Disclaimer - the hall it was in was pretty dark so excuse the dark-ish photos. 


I showed up casually late as instructed by my mom and walked into a room full of people from all my different walks in life! Friends from high school, college, dance and others and family from Ryan and my side (plus a bunch of people I didn't know!) 

There was a table at the entrance that was decorated with flowers, baby pictures of Ryan and I and a sign with my favorite quote on it, "Where you invest your love, you invest your life."

There were also super cute favors of honey and tea!

 

The table centerpieces each had a tea pot and teacup (prizes for the two games).


Words of wisdom for the bride and groom! 

 

 


After circling around the room saying hi to everyone I got to enjoy a little brunch and watch some of the games. 

Game 1) Everyone got an envelope with a picture of a celebrity male inside, the few people who got one with Ryan inside won a prize! 

Game 2) There were little silver rings hidden all around the room, whoever got the most rings from each table won a prize!

 Then it was time to tackle this...



Now get ready for a bunch of goofy faces as I open presents!



My goddaughter was the cutest sitting up there with me!
I can't believe how grown up she is!

 


Have you guys seen these collapsible laundry baskets before?? I had to demonstrate - they are the coolest!




One of my favorite gifts right here! My friend has gotten really good at wood burning and made me a sign with one of my frequent quotes on it.


Cracking up because I couldn't get this box open!


I have found the one whom my soul loves


Everyone was too generous! I have the best friends and family! 




The best Junior Bridesmaid!


This is my dance teacher who I have known since I was 3! So happy that we are still so close!




My mom and sister!






**Phew** what a day! It was lovely and such a great time spent with those I love! 

Only a couple weeks until the wedding!

Comments

Popular Posts