Snow Day!

Yesterday it snowed... and it snowed HARD!!
We got 12 inches of snow all at once and there was some moments where it the snow seemed to be coming from all directions!



Honestly I didn't even go outside all day! Ryan (who was also working from home) took periodic trips outside to clean the cars off! #FianceWin

Snow days are not like they used to be when we were little and the main goal of the day was to run around outside... instead, as long as we have power, it is a work from home day. Working from home does have some serious perks!!

1) Being able to make a CrockPot meal! Usually on a normal work day I am gone from the apartment for a full 12 hours which is usually too long for normal CrockPot recipes... so I usually have to save them for the weekend. BUT snowdays are also a perfect opportunity!


2) Pajamas ALL DAY! Unless I have a skype meeting, might as well stay in comfy close all day!

My armor for the day: Nantucket Sweatshirt and Ryan's high school track sweatpants!
(Please ignore the wedding planning mess)


Ryan got me these fuzzy lined slipper socks from his Ski trip to Jackson Hole, Wyoming and they were PERFECT for a cold snow day!


3) Hanging out with this guy! 
 FYI he is not eating my cord... though he has been a past phone-charger-offender so I was on standby to make sure no nibbles happened!


After I finished my work day, I binge watched season 7 of Counting On. Ryan HATES that I watch this show because of all of the drama that came out with it a couple years ago but at this point I feel like am invested in their lives... whoops!? Can't hold all of them to a couple of their digressions, right?


Today is back to work as normal!
So ready for Spring now! 

Comments

Popular Posts