Friday Favorites (3.30.18)



--1-- 

Yesterday Lent ended!

 

Which means...



Cheese. OMG all the Cheese.
I had a cheese binge Thursday night and it was glorious. I probably wont eat pizza again until after the wedding (I also ate way too much Thursday where I don't feel like I want it lol).

--2--

To most people this looks like a sad weather forecast.



But to all of us in Massachusetts who haven't see temperatures above 40 in MONTHS this is an amazing weather forecast! Now if it could magically jump 20 more degrees in 5 weeks for the wedding!

--3--

My Bridal Shower was awesome! I loved being able to see all my friends and family together in one place! It really made the wedding feel very close and real!
You can check out the shower here!



--4--

And speaking of the shower, I have been writing a lot of thank you cards this week and I really love the cards I have been using! I got them from Michaels on Cyber Monday (and bought a TON) - you can check them out here!



--5--

Two weeks ago I got eyelash extensions and I was really nervous about them... but now I am really loving them! My aunt warned me that they can be addicting and I finally get why! I haven't worn makeup to work since I got them because I just haven't felt the need to! I wake up and my eyes are on point! I am not sure if I keep them up after the wedding but I am really considering it!!

This weekend should be a good one! Going to an open house with my dad tomorrow, have a lot of baking plans, a hot date with Ryan to watch the Ten Commandments and Easter!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. I've always been curious about eyelash extensions. Michael's is a great place to get stuff on sale.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts