Zoolander 2


Over the weekend, for our super romantic valentines date, my boyfriend and I went to go see Zoolander 2. It was basically the funniest movie I have seen in a while!

The movie starred… 

Ben Stiller as Derek Zoolander 

Owen Wilson as Hansel 


Penélope Cruz as Valentina

Penélope Cruz's Boobs as themselves
 


Will Ferrell as Mugatu 

Will Ferrell in body suit as buff Mugatu 


Kristen Wiig as Alexanya Atoz (or the new Lady Gaga or the new Effie Trinket from the Hunger Games) 



Benedict Cumberbatch as All (Just don't ask…) 

Justin Bieber, Usher, Demi Lovato, Lenny Kravitz and Miley Cyrus as assassinated celebrities 

Oh yea Ariana Grande made an appearance as "Bondage Girl", Kiefer Sutherland made a few appearances as part of Hansel's Orgy family, Katy Perry sang for a moment, Sting had some DaVinci Code moments, Susan Boyle made an appearance and the list goes on!! There were too many celebrities in this movie... I can barely remember them all! Not to mention there were tons of famous fashionistas! Anna Wintour, Valentino Garavani, Marc Jacobs and Alexander Wang to name a few!! How the heck they were able to get all these people in the same movie still blows my mind!! 

I couldn't even do a good job summing up this movie if I tried… nor could I really tell you what the plot was about… but it was tons of fun! I found myself laughing out loud multiple times and there were many times my boyfriend and I would turn to each other during the movie both in hysterics! 

If you are looking for 102 mins of ridiculousness - this is definitely the way to go! 


Comments

Popular Posts