What's Up Wednesday! August 2018

Happy What's Up Wednesday!
 Like every every month I am linking up with The Larson Lingo, Mix & Match Mama & Sheaffer Told Me To  to share what's up for the month!

Every month when I write these posts I have a hard time believing how fast time flies! Considering today is going to be in the high 90 degrees it is weird that everyone (myself included) are already talking about fall!




-- WHAT WE ARE EATING THIS WEEK --

Absolutely no clue!
My office has our big summer event today called "Boats and Burritos" and we are having Mexican for lunch. So that is the only meal on my schedule as of right now... otherwise it is all play it by ear! #StruggleLife

-- WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT --

This time last year I was meeting my best friends baby for the first time:
 
Fast forward a year and she is a spunky 1 year old! 
Happy Birthday Sophia!!



 -- WHAT I'M LOVING -- 

Have you all see seen the Dietz & Watson Game Night Commercial? Ryan sent it to me the other day and it had me laughing because it is our relationship in a nutshell.
1) We love games and host Game Nights
2) We usually eat all of our own snacks
3) Our guests not showing up doesn't stop us from playing games all night




-- WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO -- 

I shared all of our honeymoon adventures...

Hawaiian Honeymoon - Maui Part 4

Hawaiian Honeymoon - Kauai Part 2
Hawaiian Honeymoon - Kauai Part 3



I had Hand Surgery...



Got to feed Myrtle the Turtle at the Boston Aquarium...



Met all the new babies in my life:



And had an awesome girls weekend complete with beach and my first whale watch!!
(More of this to come)



 --WHAT I'M DREADING --

I actually had a nightmare the other night about snow.
Sooo I guess I am dreading the impending winter doom. Yuck

-- WHAT I'M WORKING ON --

Cleaning the apartment. Our guest room is a post-wedding war zone right now and we have guests in the month of September so it is time for a serious overhaul. Both Ryan and I have zero motivation to work on this by the time we are home from work so we need to make small goals to conquer the mess! 

-- WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT -- 

Seasonally appropriate pumpkin bread!
 
-- WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING -- 

Watching

Currently as I type this... American Ninja Warriors with Ryan and Willow


Reading


  --WHAT I'M LISTENING TO --     

I really want to get into audio books.
Do you guys have a preference? Apps? CDs?
Any recommendations!?

I am getting sick of the radio and my podcasts only get me so far. I am in the car usually 3 hours every day for my commute so I really need some entertainment.

-- WHAT I'M WEARING -- 

Pajamas at the moment! 
Heehee

-- WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND -- 

Birthday Parties and working on some home projects!
I am working on Labor Day which is a bit of a bummer.

-- WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH --

My Second Annual Scarf Exchange 
Ryan and my dating anniversary 
Friends visiting!

Comments

  1. i love audiobooks! i only really listen to non-fiction like memoirs or sometimes fiction that has a little mystery or something - like a liane moriarty book or a kate morton book. i use audible, but my library also has audiobooks on their ebook app, so if you're a member of the library check that out! i don't like CDs, too much mucking about and then i'm stuck listening only in the car.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts