Hawaiian Honeymoon- Kauai Part 3

 This week I am wrapping up the honeymoon posts!


And in case you missed Maui...


On this particular day in Kauai, Ryan was determined to go surfing! He has been surfing in some pretty cool places in this world... South Africa, California and now Hawaii! 

Surfing was the cheapest thing we did on Hawaii! It was only $10 to rent a board for an hour. I didn't surf because they were not renting wet suits and since it was my first time I was afraid of getting chafed from the board.   




I watched him out in the water for 45 minutes and there was no luck... so I rolled over so I could read and apparently that is when he caught 3 waves! #Struggle. I missed them all!

 We spent the afternoon exploring Kilauea Point Nation Wildlife Refuge and Lighthouse. 




That night (our last night in Kauai) we had booked a dinner cruise along the Na Pali Coast. The weather was perfect and we had the most amazing evening!! 

Get ready for a ton of pictures!
(bwahah this photo cracks me up)



  

 

 

 

We explored a bunch of caves and this one went under a waterfall. Guess who ran to stand under the waterfall?? #Shooshanigans


  

 

 

 



On our last day in Kauai we had some time to kill before our redeye flight at 8pm. 

So we got one last swim in at Salt Pond Beach...


 

...picked up some souvenirs from Kauai Coffee Company...




And said our last goodbyes to Hawaii! 



Hawaii was the perfect honeymoon! Perfect mix of adventure and romance. We had an amazing time with memories for a lifetime! I really recommend both Maui and Kauai! Maui was my favorite because of the gorgeous beaches and sea turtles! Ryan and I said we want to come back for our 30th wedding anniversary!

Comments

Popular Posts