Friday Favorites (8.31.18)




Seriously... Happy Friday y'all!
It was a weird week and I am so happy to be on the other side of it!
And now time for my random assortment of Friday Favorites from the week!!

--1--

My first whale watch! I am still obsessing about it!! I took some awesome videos (which you can check out on my Instagram (nikoleshooshan) and the pictures just don't seem to do it justice!


#WhaleWatchHair



See that?! That is a whale bubble feeding and eating a ton of fish!!!


 
--2--

Seeing all sorts of friends this week!





--3--

Celebrating little Miss Sophia's first birthday!





 





 

I am pretty sure that Kaiser the dog was enjoying the cake more than Sophia was! She would get her hands covered in cake then stick them down so Kaiser could lick them clean! It was cracking everyone up!! Kaiser definitely wasn't complaining!



--4--

This view was definitely a favorite this week! Trying to enjoy as much summer as I can before we are in full-force fall!


--5--

Texts like this from my husband are always a favorite...




--6--

Our Roomba. The roomba is totally a new favorite! This was a wedding present and it has been AWESOME. I love that I can turn it on when I am at work and come home to a clean apartment! My uncle who got us the roomba said...

Roomba = Happy Wife = Happy Life

So far, so true! Now if only it could figure out a way to empty itself!!

We may have the Roomba on our favorite list... I am not so sure how Willow feels about it. He is curious but super cautious every time it enters the room.





And for those curious - we got a Roomba 960!

--7--

Office work outings are a favorite! Our big summer event was on Wednesday called "Boats and Burritos" which meant that we all got Mexican for lunch then when kayaking down the Charles River. Unfortunately I can't kayak until my hand heals a little better (details on hand surgery here) so I had to paddleboat... which was a combination of awkward, hilarious, slow and fun! My coworker was a good sport about being isolated on a paddleboat with me for 2 hours lol!





Any fun weekend plans everyone??
Happy Friday Favorites!

Comments

  1. What a fun company event! Also, whale watching is on my bucket list. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts