Friday Favorites (8.10.18)

Hey Gang - I know it has been a while! I got the clear by my hand surgeon to go back to my normal activities and that means back to blogging!

And I am over here like...


What a better day to get back than a Friday Favorites!?

--1--

And speaking of my hand... getting my stitches out and getting my wedding rings back on are definitely topping my list of favorites this week! If you missed the crazy bruising and swelling you can check out the details of my hand surgery here!
 

Hoping that big ole scar doesn't look too obvious and fades quickly! I'm super glad I waited until after the wedding to have the surgery done!

--2--

There is a little shopping plaza across the street from where I work and it has a Whole Foods and a Marshalls - two awesome (and dangerous) places to have close by! The plaza is so cute and nicely landscaped that I had to snap this picture as I was walking back to work the other day. The picture really doesn't do this path justice... but I promise it was a really nice little walk!


--3--

On of the radio DJs I follow on Instagram posted this the other day and it had me cracking up! I sent it to Ryan right away because he knows that I am the worst at singing the correct lyrics to songs. I thought the word "Paradise" from the Coldplay song was "Pair of Dice" for the longest time... Say those two words/phrases out-loud... I swear they sound the same!!


--4--

Last weekend my cousin (who is a Marine Biologist and snorkels in the tanks at the New England Aquarium) let us feed Myrtle the Turtle which was an awesome experience! Myrtle has been at the New England Aquarium since 1970 and she is estimated to be 90 years old! I remember Myrtle from when I was little and so do my parents (!!) so it was pretty awesome to get to feed her, the turtle legend! I will share more about this trip next week because that whole weekend was pretty awesome and I have a bunch of photos to share!




This weekend I plan to meet ALL the babies!
I will be meeting 3 new borns! Can't wait for some baby snuggles!


Comments

  1. I know myrtle too! We haven't been to the NE aquarium in a few years but we do love it there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts