The Dresses That Didn't Make the Cut

I have all these photos from trying on wedding dresses that didn't end up making the cut and instead of deleting them I thought I would share them here!

(Warning: a lot of these pictures my mom took as I was talking so I am in mid-speech lol)

What I was looking for in a wedding dress: 
- Detailed, pretty back 
- Waistline a little above my belly button 
- Open to lace, tulle and bling but no bows 
- I also didn't necessarily want strapless but was open to trying them on 







All  could think about with this one was "Swan Princess." The back was gorgeous... but I hated the front!





This was my Grandma's favorite dress. I really loved the lace overlay but I didn't necessarily like the shoulders, chest area on it.


 


This was the first wedding dress I tried on when I was still in Louisiana - obviously it was WAY too big lol - Mermaid style... definitely not for me



I actually likes the shape of this dress but wished the sleeves were a little more subtle. We really wanted a winter wedding but it didn't end up working out... this style would of been perfect if we had ended up getting married in December




For a strapless dress I liked this one!





I loved the neckline on this dress! It was a serious contender for a while!




This last one I had pinned on Pinterest years ago and was excited that they still sold it. I loved a lot about it, the neckline, the waist and the detailed back.



 


So what did I end up with?! 
You will need to wait just a couple more months to see! 
I can say this: it meets all of my criteria!



Comments

Popular Posts