By the Pictures - Saturday 1.27.18

Saturday ended up way busier than I originally planned and I documented the entire day in photos! 

I got up around 7 and this was the first thing I addressed...


This little grubby muncher was banging on his cage looking for breakfast! So he got some brussel sprouts, carrots and cilantro!

By 8:00am I was at the Nissan dealership waiting to get my new cars inspection sticker.

 

When I got home I got all of the wedding invites together and drove to the post office to mail them off! So exciting!


The official mailing moment!

 

After that errand... it was snack time. I had some Mediterranean Pita bread chips with some nacho homemade cheese dip... probably the most unhealthy snack but so yummy! 


Then I tackled a couple loads of laundry! Ick.


Around noon my mom came by and we headed to my goddaughters dance competition. Growing up I competed in the same one so it was nostalgic being there!

  

She is the little pirate in the air on the right!! They got a Gold! So proud!


After the competition my mom and I went to a late lunch to a local pizza place. They serve by the slice and have all sorts of fancy flavors! Wish I got a "before" picture but I was too focused on the in-my-belly part!


Ryan got me a puzzle for Christmas and I decided Saturday was a good night to take it out! Fun fact about me... I am an extreme puzzler. Like can do them pretty quick. For example... This puzzle took me a total for 4 hours to complete, 1000 pieces!

 

 

 

While I was puzzling, Ryan was cooking! He wanted to learn how to make homemade Jambalaya for our upcoming Mardi Gras party. He cooked for 4 hours, I puzzled for 4 hours... lol! 


We ended our night finishing a movie we started in the week! 

It was a great Saturday!! 

 

Comments

Popular Posts