New Year New Goals

January 1, 2018!

It's a new year which means it's time for some new years resolutions/goals. 

 

1. Like a lot of people... I need to lose some weight this year. With the wedding just 4 months away and then two weeks in Hawaii where I will be wearing a bathing suit 90% of the time I need to tone up and lose some weight. My plan is to try and make it to the Y at least 3 times a week and cut out sugar. Honestly I know this will be a challenge but that is why I am mentioning it here to help hold myself accountable.

2.  Stop picking at my fingers! My nervous habit is picking at my fingers and the skin around the nails. It is a gross/bad habit that I really need to be more conscious about. 

3. I would like to take some class in something crafty this year. Glass blowing has always really interested me or maybe something with pottery might be fun. Something just for me!

4. Stay Organized and Stress Free around the wedding 

5. Reach out to friends/family that I haven't heard from in a while. Maybe send letters or cute messages to stay in touch. 

Happy New Year!
What are your resolutions and goals for the year?!

Comments

Popular Posts