Post Christmas Slump

This week has kinda sucked... not for any particular reason other then Christmas is over and that makes me really sad. I always get in a slump getting back into routine. It hasn't helped that it has been FREEZING and my first day back to work after New Years was -13 degrees... which is ridiculous.

#Proof


Work this week hit me hard. My 33 year old coworker had a stroke during the holidays which totally had me shocked. He is ok, but still, that is way too young for that sort of thing to happen. My boss had also resigned right before the holidays (and I really loved him as a supervisor so that had me sad) and my first day back I found out that I was taking over a lot of his job until someone new is hired... urg...

Between taking down the Christmas decorations, jumping back into work and trying to adjust to the new year I just find myself just sort of blah. Zumba last night actually helped a little to get me motivated.

This happens every year - does anyone else get post-Christmas slump or does the new year energize you!?


Comments

Popular Posts