Re-Introduction!

Since it is still kind of the beginning of the year I thought it would be fun to do a re-introduction of sorts for those new around here! 

-- I have only met one other person with the same spelling of Nikole as me!


-- I love all things to do with the beach 


-- And love all outdoor activities (but not hiking) 


-- I am marrying my best friend in May!

 

-- We got engaged where we met in College


-- We lived in Louisiana for 4 years and just moved back to Massachusetts (where we grew up)


-- I have traveled to 8 different countries and LOVE to travel


-- I am Lithuanian, Scottish, Irish and a little Native American 


-- I have a pet bunny named Willow (#LouisianaBunny on Instagram) 


-- I have an irrational fear of Dr. Seuss


-- My little sister and I were both in the same sorority but at different schools - Alpha Xi Delta


-- I love Christmas and think/plan for it all year. When we picked out an apartment, "Where will the Christmas Tree go" was one of my high priority questions.


-- And I have always thought it would be awesome to live in a Lighthouse 


So that's a little bit about me!
Welcome to my little blogging space and for those who have been around for a while thanks for sticking around!
  

Comments

Popular Posts