Favorite Office Supplies for Work

This is where I spend 8+ hours of my day: 


My little cube space!

I like to make it homey since I spend so much time there! 
 
And nothing gets me more motivated to get work done than some awesome office supplies! 
In between my laptop and monitor I have my WPI (alma mater) mug which I use for pens and highlighters, a bunny that turns into a pen that my former boss gave me and some awesome hand lotion!
These are my favorite pens - fine point and inky- just how I prefer them! 

 

If I had to pick a favorite post-it note, it is the long lined ones. I love these. I'm a big fan of to-do lists and the lined, brightly colored ones have been my favorite!


I have a file cabinet next to my desk. Filled with the average supplies: paper clips, binder clips, pens, extra post-its, anti-bacterial, business cards and push pins. I do want to point out my Nature snack Crackers. I keep these in there if my belly gets demanding and a couple do the trick.. I love them!!

I also always keep Clorox wipes and use them aggressively if I ever hear someone act sickly. I work in a small office of only 12 people and germs are easily spreadable so I am always on top of a clean work area!
  

So this is my little work space and some of my favorite office supplies! 

Do you have any favorite!?

Comments

Popular Posts