Friday Favorites (1.5.18)


First Friday Favorites of 2018 and it is a snowy one!

--1--

Yesterday was the Bomb Cyclone... aka a whole lot of windy snow!
Ryan and I both worked from home and hung out with Willow. We are also bunny sitting my moms bunny and goldfish so there was a whole lot of bunny playtime thrown in there! We are not taking our tree down until this weekend so it was nice to enjoy the twinkle lights as we worked in our PJs on the couch!

 

--2--

I got to hang out with some of my favorite girls this past weekend! 
Love them soo much and can't wait to have them standing with me on my wedding day! 
And (for fun and embarrassing purposes) - I decided to pull some other photos of us from throughout the years! Crazy how much has changed - one of us is a mom, two of us have masters degrees, all of us have traveled to Europe at one point in time, but still all best friends!

2017

 

2015


2013


2011


2010


2008


--3--

 New Years Eve was super low key this year. We bounced around to some friends houses and ended the night snuggling our niece who slept through all of the ball-drop festivities.
#WhereIsMyWarmTea
Lol anyone else think Mariah Carey was just as ridiculous as last year?!


--4--

 I have been reminiscing a lot about Ryan and my epic European backpacking trip from 2013 and recently been going through a lot of the photos from the trip. One of the highlights for me was this little Port Town we decided to stay in when in Italy called Porto Ecrole. It was very non-touristy, no one spoke English and we stayed in the cutest little bed and breakfast. We found a little remote beach and went there every single day and we always had it to ourselves! The water was crystal clear, the view was gorgeous and it was about as romantic as it gets.  I hope one day we go back and try and find this little private beach!



--5-- 

I am going to wrap up the week with the most random present I got for Christmas. My mother got me and Ryan a Willow Pillow. LOL The photo she picked out makes his head look huge and his feet look teeny tiny. Ryan and I laugh at it every single time we look at it. We love our Willow Pillow.


How was your holiday and New Year!?
Next week I plan to share all of the holiday shenanigans!
If you are in the North East like me - stay warm!!

Comments

  1. Happy New Year & stay warm! Good girlfriends are always a favorite of mine too and I love that Willow Pillow ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts