Oh Hey... Pretty New Bowl!

Have I shared my obsession of HomeGoods with you all yet!? Because if not… please know that I am obsessed. #ButSeriously #GiveMeAllOfTheDecorations 

Now lets rewind a little. Over the Christmas holiday this past year I was out shopping with my girlfriend and came across this GORGEOUS glass and silver bowl. And guys. It was only 7$!!!! How could I turn that down!? 

Funny twist on the story… I didn't have enough space in my suitcase to bring it back with me to Louisiana so my bff has been storing it under her bed all these months! Since I was home this past weekend, I re-claimed my pretty decorative bowl and my boyfriend was able to get it in his carry-on luggage! Yay!!! 

Bowl = Meet my living room table! 



Now… as beautiful as it is freestanding… I needed to find something pretty to put in it. I didn't want to spend a ton of money on decorative inserts (the bowl itself was only 7$ after all) so once again I found myself at HomeGoods! 

And picked up these beauties! 


It was just a coincidence that the decorative inserts matched my place mats! I'm not super into things being matchy-matchy but I think it works!! 

 

Ok … just needed to show of my new favorite table centerpiece! I plan to put pinecones in it for the fall and pretty ornaments for Christmas!! So happy with it! 

Comments

Popular Posts