Life Lately - July 20, 2016

Being the week in-between vacations I was at a loss at what to post about! So I figured a quick life lately post was needed!! 

Life Lately - July 20, 2016: 
1.The only show I have been watching is the Bachelorette.  Oh and by the way I am rocking first place in the Bachelorette Bracket! Hopefully can lock down a win!  


2. This week my boyfriend and I started an impromptu Pirates of the Caribbean marathon! Just sort of happened randomly and now I'm pretty sure we are hooked! We are on movie 2/4!


3. I have been on planes a lot this week and have started reading the Peculiar Children series to pass the time. Periodically I go through teen-thriller book binges and this is my current one! I'll write a book review when I finish all 3! 


4. Speaking of planes… I have also been doing a whole lot of Sudoku lately.

 

5. This week my new best friend has been Mucinex. Enough said. 


6. And I'm going to end with this… On Sunday, 3 police officers were shot and killed here in Baton Rouge. We live only a couple miles away from where the shootings occurred so, as advised by the news, we didn't go anywhere on Sunday for safety. My heart breaks that this country is in such a state of turmoil. Praying for everyone and especially the family and friends of the lost police officers. 


So that's my little life lately. Mostly just in transition between travel! We fly back up to MA on Friday for wedding #2 this season! 
 
     

Comments

Popular Posts