Friday Favorites (7.28.16)


 Friday has got me like… 


#FriYAY

And like most Fridays... I am linking up with Grace and LoveA Little Bit of Everything, & Momfessionals  to share 5 of my favorites from the week! 


Two days ago I made these… 



Yes. It was a great life choice! 

I have yet to find a recipe that makes better chocolate chip cookies. Warning: this recipe makes a LOT. I had 3 full sheets (two cookie tins full) and froze a little bit of leftover batter! I did switch up the recipe a little… Instead of 375 degrees I did 350 degrees and I baked the cookies barely 8min (I like when they cook on the sheet outside the oven… makes them super soft)! 

MMM… Perfection! 


I am kicking some SERIOUS bachelorette bracket! For the record I have zero clue what inspired me bring Robby to the final two (since I think 90% brought Jordan) so this has been a pleasant surprise! Side note… her final two are jobless ex-athletes with crazy hair swoops… coincidence? 


Oh and FYI I am team Chase for the next Bachelor. He totally won me over at his hometown date. Just a real guy with a real job and a real house and a real family. #TeamChase #SignMeUp #DontTellMyBoyfriend


Last night was game night! 
Scrabble = Favorite
Ryan = Favorite 
Jar Puns = Not my best words 



In the airport last weekend I saw these Cape Cod Potato Chips next to these Zapps Potato Chips and thought it was perfect!! I was flying from Massachusetts to Louisiana… my two worlds represented in the best way!!!  



I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was the cutest! 


Something about Otters holding hands… too cute!!!


And on that note… Happy Weekend!! 

Comments

Popular Posts