Friday Favorites (7.22.16)


Hello Dear Friday 
At noon today I am back on a mini vacation until Tuesday! 
Woohoo!!!

And like most Fridays... I am linking up with Grace and LoveA Little Bit of Everything, & Momfessionals  to share 5 of my favorites from the week! 



Here is where my Bachelorette bracket stands! Not going to lie - I am no longer a huge Jordan fan but after hometown dates I think I am routing for Chase! Who would of guessed?!!


In August I am getting together with some of my freshmen year roommates (3 out of the 5 of them) for a Fort Lauderdale mini reunion! We got lucky with Groupon and are staying at the Westin Beach Resort! Looking at the pictures have made me so excited! 




Only two weeks until this…. !!!!!!!! 
CANT WAIT


We got super into the US Olympic trials and are now super excited about the Rio Olympics! You can bet that the TV will be on EVERY night cheering the United States on! 


How cute are these nautical inspired Christmas Ornaments?? Yes… yes… I know it is only July but these are ornaments you have to plan for in the summer! I loveeee them both and will put them on my graft list for this winter!! 




And of course my #1 favorite for today is this!!! 
Excited to head back north for a couple days!  


I may or may not be here on Monday or Tuesday because #vacation… but I reallllly want to be back for my favorite linkup: What's Up Wednesday! 
Stay tuned!! 

Comments

Popular Posts