A Fantastic Week for Movie Trailers

This week has been so much fun! Why you ask? Because the movie gods have blessed us TWO fantastic movie trailers! 

First off … Finding Dory!!! 


(In case you can't read that …. "She Just Kept Swimming") 

We have waited 10 long years for this! Crazy to believe Finding Nemo was was in 2003!!! Pixar has brought us some fantastic movies over the past couple years (Wall-e and UP are some of my personal favorites) but I don't think anything quite lives up to the beautiful animation of Finding Nemo.  

Things we hopefully have to look forward to… 
 -- Possibly some really bad clown fish jokes
 -- A witty Ellen Degeneres playing the ever forgetful Dory 
 -- Hopefully some shark AA meetings (or FA for Fish Awareness meetings?… I'll get back to you on this one)
 -- Maybe some more whale talk?!
 -- And I am sure some fantastic quotes! 


And in case you haven't seen the trailer yet…. 



This brings me to the next trailer that came out this week…. My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2! Another sequel we have waited over 10 years for! MBFGW first came out in 2002… feeling old yet? Whether you are Greek or not, this movie has something everyone can enjoy - a comedic love story with a ridiculous family thrown in the mix! I expect nothing less from the sequel! 

Things we hopefully have to look forward to… 
 -- A geek to chique transformation - who doesn't love a good makeover!? 
 -- Cousins Nick, Nikki, Nicky and Nick
 -- Looks like for the most part the entire cast from 1 will be in 2 which is FANTASTIC… which brings me to … hopefully more ridiculous quotes like this… 



(Rules to live by here!)

And for the trailer … 


So thats it for now! For the record I almost named this post… My Big Fat Greek Finding of Dory… now that would be a movie! 

With Love, <3 WC



Comments

Popular Posts