TSUM TSUM?!

I am torn between calling this a Favorite and a Fun…. so how about this… A Fun Favorite!


Yes, I am going to Disney World. 
Yes, I am in my 20s.
No, I do not have kids. 
No this is not my first time. 

I am a true believer that Disney World gets better with age (just like Christmas). The older you get, the more you appreciate it.

After trying and failing to plan a romantic Caribbean turkey day getaway, my boyfriend and I decided to take the 10hr car trek to Orlando for some amusement park thrills. We will be enjoying 1 day in the magic world of Harry Potter (aka Universal Studios) and 3 days in Disney World. Though this post is going to be 99% Disney World related, I just want to take a second and pose the question… does anyone go to Universal for anything besides Harry Potter World!?... just saying…

Ok - stop rambling - the real reason for this post is my newest discovery. TSUM TSUMs! Why am I just discovering these things now??


ARE THESE NOT THE CUTEST THINGS EVER??? Answer to my previous question.. probably because I am not 6 years old. But here is the thing… they are only 5$! 


So this is what I decided (and my boyfriend reluctantly agreed): we are going to use these as our vacation mascots! I was trying to think of a fun and unique way to document our adventure, and what's cuter than a 3 inch, beanie baby-like, disney character sitting on your shoulder or waiting in line with you while you take goofy photos?! The answer is nothing! So Tsum Tsum it is! These are the ones we got… 


(But we were super close to buying the Mickey and Minnie ones!) 

When the trip is over, I plan to convert them into Christmas Ornaments so that they can remain a keepsake! 

Until next time… keep Tsum Tsum-ing along! 

<3 WC

Comments

Popular Posts