Blog Post Number 1!

With the creation of this blog, I hereby start my 2016 new years resolution (only 51 days early)! So with honorary post Number 1, let me explain a bit about myself and "Favorites, Some Fun & A Fluffy Bun" … or as I have lovingly dubbed it "FFFB" for short!

Favorites
Though I think it is pretty explanatory, the "Favorites" section of this site will cover basically anything new I stumble upon in life that I feel is worth sharing. For this section, the sky's the limit! If I like it, I'll share it! I have a couple ideas stored up for this section… so you may see a lot of these! =) 

Fun:
Every couple months I get the travel itch. Being a Massachusetts native currently located in the "Deep South" of Louisiana, I find many excuses to migrate back up north... BUT these back and forth travels don't always satisfy the adventure craving… and this is where the fun new adventures come in! So this "Fun" section will cover my adventures, recommendations, successes and the inevitable failures. 



Fluffy Bun
As mentioned in my "About Me" section, I am a bunny lover. I am a proud owner of a 3 year old Lionhead bunny named Willow. Since I am completely biased and think he is the best pet in the entire universe, pictures and stories in this section will mostly be of him … but I may share some fun stuff I find along the way!  



And my last disclaimer: By no means would I consider myself a writer (fun fact: I am actually an engineer). That being said, I know the internet can be cruel… so be nice. Life is too short for negativity! 

Until next time… <3 WC

Comments

Popular Posts