Fantasy Friday

I have this habit of online window shopping. I fantasize, outfit plan and envision how cool I would be if I just had that new fancy gadget. But alas... students loans have me on a tight budget and this fun fantasy "me" will have to wait for now. To satisfy the craving, I pick out my wish list, put the items in my "shopping bag" and go to the check out page. I then close the computer and pretend my stuff is out for delivery when in reality I never actually clicked that dangerous "Buy" button…. **sigh**

So here are some of my "fantasy" items I online window shopped for this week! Maybe they will get here by Thanksgiving…?! #Not #YouWish

Kate Spade iPhone 6 case!
Ok how cute are these?! You can look at the striped one here and the flower one here. I am a fan of the not-so-expensive Best Buy Kate Spade iPhone cases which give you the same feel if you can't afford the 40$ scary-iphone-case-price-tag… but if you have some spare change lying around these are super cute! 


The Big Bulky Plaid Scarf 
This fall season the big bulky plaid scarf seems to be everywhere!… and yes I've totally got sucked into the craze! But here is the perk - they are everywhere! You can get a totally expensive name brand one or a less expensive and similarly cute one! Here are some cute Macy's ones: 

Collection XIIX Plaid Woven Loop - see here
(Ok confession - I got this one in Camel and I LOVE IT) 

Ok so there is something you need to know about me. I am completely obsessed with Christmas. I have a countdown app on my phone, have my Christmas cards already ordered and have most of my gifts planned out for the season. When I hear people complaining about Christmas decorations being up too early in drug stores and supermarkets… I am the one secretly loving it and wandering through Michaels for hours because that's the only socially acceptable location I can publicly listen to Christmas music. **phew** ok you know my deep dark secret. That being said … I am totally in Christmas decoration fantasy mode which brings me to Pottery Barn. A store I can't normally afford so here are some of the Christmas themed things on my dream shopping list: 






Ok thats all for now! Hope you have a fantastic weekend! <3 WC 


Comments

Popular Posts