What's Up Wednesday! September 2018

Happy What's Up Wednesday!
 Like every every month I am linking up with The Larson Lingo, Mix & Match Mama & Sheaffer Told Me To  to share what's up for the month!



-- WHAT WE ARE EATING THIS WEEK --

There are no plans as of right now!
It is going to be a very play-it-by-ear week!

I can report that we had a Mac and Cheese Monday and it was perfect comfort food for a chilly start to Fall!

-- WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT --

Cant believe my niece is almost 1!!
Feels like yesterday she was born!




 -- WHAT I'M LOVING -- 

That I spontaneously signed up for a glass blowing class!
It is to make glass ornaments for Christmas!
So excited! I have wanted to do this forever!



-- WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO -- 

Shared some awesome Crockpot Meals   


Did some end of the season gardening with my grandmother

And had a random night hanging with Drake Bell 
 

 --WHAT I'M DREADING --

Not much this second (thank goodness)!

-- WHAT I'M WORKING ON --

My solo trip to Seattle in November! Ryan has been working most weekends so I have gotten really good at finding solo-Nikki-activities to fill up the time. I have always wanted to go to Seattle and decided that this is the time! I have some sorority sisters there and I am going to make the adventure the weekend before Thanksgiving!



-- WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT -- 

Fall Decor!

 
-- WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING -- 

Watching

I have been binge watching New Girl on Netflix. It is light and fun and perfect for background noise (literally listening to it as I type this right now)!


Reading

See What I am Listening to below...

  --WHAT I'M LISTENING TO --     

The Crazy Rich Asian series on Audible! I have gotten through Crazy Rich Asians and China Rich Girlfriend so far. Excited to start Rich People Problems soon!


-- WHAT I'M WEARING -- 

Hello Scarves, Boots, Flannel and Warm Fuzzy Socks! #ItsFall

-- WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND -- 

Ryan and I have a hot date planned on Saturday! We got a Boston Harbor Cruise as a wedding present and we are going to do it on Saturday followed by dinner in the North End! I am really looking forward to it! 

And Sunday I have plans to go to an alpaca farm... totally random but just think about all the fun alpaca selfies!

-- WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH --

My Birthday
My nieces first birthday
Halloween festivities

Comments

Popular Posts