Favorite Crockpot Meals!

Linking up today with A Little Bit of Emily and Meet the Shaneyfelt's for some Fall Favorites! Today's theme is Crock Pot Meals!


 I am going to share a new crock pot recipe I just tried last weekend and my go-to-all-the-time favorite crock pot recipe!

New Experiment Recipe
Honey Garlic Chicken by Sweet Peas and Saffron

 


 

It cooks really well in 4 hours on low and then falls apart beautifully! 

Favorite Go-To Recipe
BBQ Ribs 

We do this one ALL the time! It works for ribs or pork. It is also painfully easy. We just do a whole container of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce, Garlic Powder and your meat of choice - that's it!!! 

7-8 hours on low and they are fall-off-the-bone great. 

There was a chunk of time where we did this every weekend (which is funny because I do not have any photos to share)!  

Can't wait to hear everyone's recipes from the linkup! I need to add a couple more to my resume!

Comments

  1. Wow that honey garlic chicken looks so good!! I love those flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these sound so good! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey garlic sounds like a great combo that I've never thought to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your recipes look so good! I've been craving ribs lately... maybe this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts