Weekend Recap - Pumpkin Bread and Gardening

My husband is in a weird work situation right now where he has to work 80+ hours a week for the time being. This unfortunately means that I am finding myself alone on the weekends. This was one of those weekends where I had no plans and Ryan was gone so I filled the weekend with really random things. 

Random weekend activity #1: making way too much Pumpkin Bread: 


I'm not sure why but I felt it was necessary to triple my normal recipe... but I don't think I realized it would make 8 loaves... lol! I guess my coworkers have a lot of bread coming their way! 

My best friend and I went to the nail salon on Saturday and treated ourselves to manis and pedis. I got my favorite gel color: Romantique! I also got a stern talking to about my hand scar. The manicurist gave me all sorts of message tactics to working the scar tissue out - she was the best! Honestly I am pretty impressed with how well it is healing!


Willow liked having me around for all the bunny cuddles: 

 


On Sunday I had lunch with my grandma and we spent some time in her garden. I got quite the haul of veggies and flowers to bring home! 

 

  

 





 I wrapped up my Sunday binge watching New Girl on Netflix and laying low. It was in the 50s out and really started to feel like fall! I dug out some sweaters and my cozy slippers. I cant believe we are in Fall already!

Comments

Popular Posts