Friday Favorites (9.7.18)


Happy Friday everyone!!
A quick list this week since I am throwing this together when I should be half way out the door for work (**head-palm**) 

--1--


My aunt got us the "We decided on forever" sign for our Rehearsal Dinner and I hung it up this week. I love it by our wedding photos in our bedroom!
 
--2--

When I buy myself flowers... that is always a favorite!


--3--

This week I watched About Time on HBO and I fell so in love with it. It was made by the same people who did Love Actually so I knew I was going to love it but I didn't realize how much. It was beautiful and sad all in one and was the movie I needed this week. It gave me all the feels and I really recommend it.



--4--

I have been listening to Crazy Rich Asians on Audible this week and I will probably finish it up today! I have already downloaded China Rich Girlfriend and cant wait to power through the books!


Any fun weekend plans everyone??
Ryan is working all weekend and I find myself plan-less (there is a pattern here). 
Happy Friday Favorites!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts