Drake Bell in Worcester!

First off - sorry for the blogging hiatus. Things have been kind of nuts the last couple weeks. We have had a guest staying with us, Ryan's mom needed to get a spontaneous Pacemaker for her heart and we have been all over the place. Unfortunately blogging had to take a back-burner for a little bit. 

That being said... it is good to be back!

You guys know Drake Bell? The guy from the TV show Drake and Josh?


Well... my friend is his manager. Totally random, I know! He is on tour right now and came to Worcester, MA (where we live) so we went to his concert last week! 

The TV show Drake and Josh was a little past my time growing up but my sister was super into it when she was younger so she was psyched to come to his concert with us. 

 


He played an acoustic set at Bull Mansion. 

 

 

 

That is my girlfriend Cait - his manager!  I kept joking that we were her groupies not Drakes lol!

 


After his set was done we hung around and got to meet him!

 

Guys I swear I had pants on.


... and then... in a weird turn of events... my sister went and did an Escape Room with him. 



Remember when I said it was a totally random night haha!? 
It really really was! 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts