Ugly Sweater Love

Ok so I am finding it hard to post here every day! No, this does not mean I’m calling it quits… it has just been a crazy busy week! Came home from Disney World on Monday (can’t believe that was this week! Feels like forever ago), got the WORST head cold I have had in a long time (totally kicked my butt for 48hrs… I blame all those germs we encountered while visiting Mickey) and now I have my cousin visiting for almost a week (which is fantastic but involves the normal touristy activities and the need to entertain). No excuses though!  On to the seasonal topic that has been on my mind…
UGLY SWEATERS
Which really are not so ugly anymore! I really think they are starting to become super cute! A must have for the holiday season!  Here are some of my favorites!
here (Macy's)

here (Nordstrom)
here (Nordstrom)
here (Target) 
And for the men in our lives
here  (Macy's)
here (Nordstrom) 

But wait! It gets even better! For all of you DIY-ers out there like me… you can now make your own ugly sweaters! They sell kits!! 
here (Nordstrom) and they sell the same here (Target)  

And for the super crafty friends out there - a quick trip to the dollar store and Michaels can give you the same result! heehee! 

Have a festive weekend! <3 WC

Comments

Popular Posts