Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

One of my favorite desserts for the fall and winter season is banana bread. To make it even more sweet, I add chocolate chips! This is my go-to cozy breakfast and work party snack so I figured it is time to share!

Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 1 hr

Ingredients:
  • 4 Ripened Bananas (I like my banana bread to be super banana-y but you can reduce to 2 or 3) 
  • 2 Cups of Flour 
  • 3/4 Cups Brown Sugar 
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1/2 Cup Butter
  • 1 Tsp Baking Soda 
  • 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips 
  • 1 Tsp of Vanilla 
  • 1 Sprinkle of Cinnamon 
Directions: 
  • Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees 
  • For ingredients I like to mix up my goopy ones first! Smash the bananas until they are nice and soft. Add eggs and softened butter. Mix thoroughly. 
  • Add dry ingredients (flour, sugar & baking soda) and mix until a smooth batter. 
  • Add vanilla and chocolate chips (the best stuff for last!) 
  • Pour batter into loaf pan or dish 
  • Sprinkle the Cinnamon on top
  • Bake for 1 hr 
  • Enjoy! 
Unfortunately I do not have one of my own pictures as I was too excited and impatient to take pictures while I was baking recently… so here is a beautiful Google picture (mine looks remarkably similar)! 

Yummy - Enjoy one of my all-time favorites! <3 WC 

Comments

Popular Posts