Life Lately (October & November Catch-up)

Instead of a Friday Favorites this week I am playing a bit of catch up with a Life Lately post with some random photos from October and November!

--1--

Back in October... my coworkers threw me a birthday party and they got me a cheesecake (my favorite)! They know me well!!




 
--2--

And speaking of work... this sounds super silly... but I got upgraded to a cube! I work at a small medical device office and we have a pretty open-concept style thing going but I recently got moved to a cube. So far I have loved the privacy and extra wall space (yes those are our office caricatures in the background on the white board)!

Can't wait to Christmas bling the cube!


--3--

Some gorgeous fall photos from before the snow came











--4--

I also saw a double rainbow which made me weirdly excited about my ride home from work!


--5--

Willow snuggles have been the best!
 
  

--6--

And in addition to bunny snuggles we have gotten our fair share of baby cuddles! 

 

 

 

--7--

My coworkers and I went to a haunted house/hayride at Nashoba Valley. It was REALLY scary. I actually cried (but I am also a wus). It was also really fun - if you can get passed the horrified part lol!

 

 







 --8--

I had a work trip to Houston

 

 

--9-- 

And to wrap out this list... Ryan and I got all dolled up for a wedding in Saratoga Springs!

 

**PHEW**
 Lots of fall adventures to catch up on!  
Boy did I miss you all!   


 

Comments

Popular Posts