Fall Scarf Exchange Party 2018


 

 Back in September I hosted my second annual scarf exchange... or also loving called the night Nikki hung out with all her mom friends! 

 

This year I decided to make some pumpkin bread and other easy appetizers... Last year I went ALL out for food but this year I needed something easy.

 

And instead of a normal Yankee Swap we decided to take a little twist on it. I found this on Facebook and it was actually quite fun! We had to do a couple rounds because the goal was to get everyone with a scarf they didn't bring so it took some shuffling. We also kept the scarves wrapped for the first couple rounds and then did a couple rounds with them unwrapped!


It was a fun activity to do on a work night and I love getting together with these girls! 
 Hopefully next year I will be hosting from a house and not the apartment! 
 

Comments

Popular Posts