This is 28!

Yesterday was my Birthday! 


(Yes I went to Texas Roadhouse... I love Ribs and my sister and I were not in the mood for cooking or spending a lot of $$$ #RibsForDays)

And like I usually do on my birthday... here are 28 facts about me!

1) I was born on Columbus Day and my sister on Easter! We are holiday babies!
2) My godfather and niece have the same birthday as me
3) My mother had both my sister and I without an epidural or any other pain meds (way to go mom!)
4) My sister's birthday is my half birthday
5) When I was a little kid I would say I wanted to be a doctor when I grew up and when asked what kind I would say a Pink one!
6) I have had pet bunnies, hamsters and mice - our next pet someday will be a dog!
7) I am currently watching New Girl on Netflix (loveee it)
8) My favorite movie it Pride and Prejudice (Keira Knightly version)... closely followed by Love Actually
9) I read all the Harry Potter books every 5 years
10) I am going to Seattle in November and part of my motivation to go is to live out my Greys Anatomy dreams
11) I am allergic to Penicillin
12) I got Amazon Prime this month and I cant believe I waited so long to do it!
13) I was a really good whistler until I got braces and now I cant really whistle anymore
14)  14 is my favorite number!
15) I was in the Nutcracker when I was little and I got cast as Fritz... the little brother of Clara who gets to break the Nutcracker! It was fun being a lead!
16) I don't eat any form of Sea Food
17) I recently had a dream that I was Beyonce's daughter Blue Ivy's babysitter
18) The beach is my happy place
19) My favorite quote is "where you invest your love, you invest your life" by Mumford & Sons
20) Current favorite song on the radio is Quarter Past Midnight by Bastille
21) My name is tattooed on my dad's wrist
22) Recently I have been the worst sleeper - wake up 2 or 3 times a night
23) I love all sorts of games - card and board!
24) At work I plan all the birthday festivities for my coworkers
25) I love house plants but don't have the best luck keeping them alive
26) Sea turtles are my favorite animals
27) My ideal day trip would involve seeing a Lighthouse and being near the beach
28) Willow is half sitting on my laptop right now looking for attention so I am glad I am at #28!

Cheers!



Comments

Popular Posts